jueves, 21 de febrero de 2008

Anticipation


Today it is 64*F in Rabat and Casablanca..
there is a soft drizzle that will continue on through the weekend..
It's a good sign that I am looking at the weather constantly... I am slowly transitioning as much of myself as I can to where the new story is to begin. I have almost everything I thought I needed to take with me. I'm still debating whether I should take my italian expresso maker. I'll let you know what I decide. I am getting more and more excited! I keep trying to imagine hearing Darija Arabic around me, smelling the new smells, feeling warmer weather (considering it was 4*F last night!). Before I go I have quite a few things to do, places to call, people to talk to. I need to tell myself to slow down and take one thing at a time. :)... Soon I will be taking you with me on my journey... are you as excited as I am...? Soon- you and I will know a little bit more about the great unknown of this legendary place and people. Patience is a virtue, they say (wink).

2 comentarios:

David Greenman dijo...

take your familiar friend the expresso coffee maker with you. You won´t be sorry. Te amo!!!!!
la tia

E. dijo...

I think I will! even if it's in my carry-on